An urban living room in the heart of the Tampere’s heartbeat.
Soul food from Berlin, Prague and as well Budapest.
Tuesday to Saturday 16-01 / Friday 15-02 / Saturday 12-02
Kitchen from opening – 22.00 (Tasty tidbits and Yummy Platters to 23.30)
Sunday and Monday closed
Aleksanterinkatu 20 Tampere – Location on map
EAT & DRINK
Kumma’s Tasty Tidbits 4€/PCS
(Gluten-free options available)
WITH WHITE TAPAS BREAD
• Smoked salmon ceviche (L)
• Garlig butter and air dried ham (L)
• Goat’s cheese and ajvar (L)
• Roughly traditional bruschetta (vegan, L)
Kumma’s Yummy Platters
(Gluten-free options available)
Vegan Platter (vegan, L) 11€
– Falafel with soy tzatziki
– Seitan kebab skewer with chilli-basil dressing
– Sweet potato chips/fries and aioli/garlic mayonnaise
The Meatfest (L, G) 11€ – Pork ribs American style – Noitapilli (Witch’s whistle) sausage and magic mustard
– Moskva salami and braided cheese
– Crispy cumin grissini and allioli
Veggie Platter (L, G) 11€
– Crunchy arancini with garlic mayo – Halloumi fries, yoghurt sauce, Devil’s jam, pomegranate and mint
– Marinated tofu skewer
– Romaine lettuce, Aura- blue cheese, walnut syrup and marinated tomato
Cheesie Platter (L,G) 11€
– Nuori Herra from Heikkilä cheeses – Squeaky cheese (Juustoportti) with cloudberry caramel
– PunaHeidi (Herkkujuustola)
– Chef’s seedy crispbread with walnut syrup
Escargots à la Kumma (L,G) 9,50€
– Served in a summery dress of herb-butter, broiled salami and Aura- blue cheese and a marinated tomato sombrero. Country-style bread as your spoon.
The Kook’s Champi(gn)ons (L, Gluten-free available) (L, G) 9,50€ (Vegan option available) – Munchable mushrooms awarded a trophy of herb-butter, blue cheese and marinated tomato. Country-style bread as your spoon.
Very Immense Portions (V.I.P)s
(Available until 22.00)
Junk´le -Food salad (Vegan, L, G) small 8€ / large 12,50€
– Fresh salad, beetroot quinoa, blueberries, avocado, chili-broccoli, fruits and granola. -Seed crackers/crispbread
Tune Up your salad! 4€ / pcs
– Tofu (vegan) -seitankebab (vegan) – grilled chicken fillet -halloumi -falafel (vegan) – goat cheese
Chef´s community carden (vegan, L) 18€ – Cauliflower fritters with a blue cheese dip, tofu skewer with marinated tomato, sweetpeas and radish, cucumber, carrots, roasted sweet potato with garlic mayo and chef’s seedy crispbread. Bonus level: house cricket snacks. (Yes, you can have it sans crickets)
Kebarbapapa (vegan, L) 17€
– Seitan kebab in pita bread with sweet potato fries, marinated red cabbage, vegan chipotle-chilli, tomato-chilli sauce and cool mint yoghurt.
“Lovely little fish” (L, G) 22€
– Geyser propelled red drum from the coast of Iceland. Zucchini purée, radish, sweetpeas and roasted tomato. Spinach, mushrooms and Kumma’s adorable ajvar.
Festival Bread -Go Vegan- (Vegan, L) 15€ – Soy frankfurters on a festive futon of garlic bread. Kumma’s house mustard, napa cabbage, spinach, chipotle mayo and guacamole.
Festival bread -Just Go- (L) 15€ – A festival between garlic bread with all the headliners! Witch’s Whistle sausage, house mustard, napa cabbage, spinach, chipotle mayo and guacamole.
Chicken goat cheese ravioli (L, G) 18€
It´s veggie without the chicken 14€ – Herb- heaped ravishing ravioli with goat cheese cream and succulent chicken breast. Kumma’s famous ajvar as a spicy side-kick, and a scrumptious rocket, red onion and balsamico crunch.
After skitzel (L, G) 24€ – Solarium-bronzed and DeLoreaned to this exact moment in time, the traditional wiener schnitzel with lemon, beer sauce, potato wedges, dreamy allioli and roasted capers
Schoytzel (Vegan, G, L) 20€ – Greener than an alpine meadow with lemon, potato wedges, heavenly allioli and roasted capers
Unicorn love (Vegan, L) 5€
– A harmonious cavort of vegan meringue cookies and lemon mousse with fresh blueberries and raspberries.
Kumma´s titillations (vegan, L) 5€
– Vanilla ice cream with spruce sprout syrup and strawberries
– Sangria sorbe with fresh orange and pomegranate
– Strawberry margarita sorbe, Óle!
Baileys foam and strawberries (G) 5€ (Vegana option available)
– The headline says it all. Yummyy..