An urban living room in the heart of the Tampere’s heartbeat.
Soul food from Berlin, Prague and as well Budapest.
Tuesday to Saturday 16-01 / Friday 15-02 / Saturday 12-02
Kitchen from opening – 22.00 (Tasty tidbits and Yummy Platters to 23.30)
Sunday and Monday closed
Aleksanterinkatu 20 Tampere – Location on map
EAT & DRINK (To be updated soon…)
Kumma’s Tasty Tidbits
(Gluten-free options available)
Smoked salmon ceviche and guacamole on ciabatta bread (L) 5€
Vegan tacos (2 pcs) with crunchy corn crust (Vegan, L, G) 6€
– Fresh tomatosalsa with jalopenos and peach. Lemon and peach freiche on top.
Halloum fries (L, G) 7€
– sweet chili jam and cool yogurt sauce. Pomegranate seeds and fresh mint.
Sweet potato fries and aioli (Vegan, G) 6€
Kummas deep fried cauliflower bits with blue cheese dip and hot wings sause (Vegan, G) 6€
Cheek slider (mini burger) 7€
– deep fried pork cheek, becon jam, chipotle mayo and smoked cheese.
Escargots à la Kumma (L,G) 10€
– Served in a summery dress of herb-butter, broiled salami and Aura- blue cheese and a marinated tomato sombrero. Country-style bread as your spoon.
The Kook’s Champi(gn)ons (L, Gluten-free available) (L, G) 10€ (Vegan option available) – Munchable mushrooms awarded a trophy of herb-butter, blue cheese and marinated tomato. Country-style bread as your spoon.
Kumma’s Yummy Platters
(Gluten-free options available)
Vegan Platter (vegan, L) 13€
– Beetroot -favebean dumpling and tzatziki. – Quorn -patty, chipotle mayo, arugula and red onion. – Sweet potato fries and chipotle mayo.
Veggie Platter (L, G) 13€
– Crunchy arancini with garlic mayo – Halloumi fries, yoghurt sauce, Devil’s jam, pomegranate and mint
– Marinated tofu skewer
– Romaine lettuce, Aura- blue cheese, walnut syrup and marinated tomato
Surf but not so turf Platter (L, G, inc. nuts) 14€
– Red wine cooked squid and tzatziki. – Salmon -crabcake and soy mayo. – Scallob, beetroot and basil -cucumber. – Seed crackers/crispbread
Cheesie Platter (LL, G) 12€ – Grilled goat’s cheese, pine nuts, rocket, raspberry and balsamico. – Aura cheese with apple and nut preserve. – Manchego with fig jam. – Seed crackers/crispbread
Very Immense Portions (V.I.P)s
(Available until 22.00)
Kumma’s Wizardly Winter Vegan Soup (Vegan, L, G, Inc. nuts & almond) 14€
A calm lake of silky smooth pumpkin-chili-ginger soup with an almond-cream island. Row your boat of pumpkin hummus with oars of socca bread
Ghoulish goulash (L) 15€
A murky thick broth with lamb, pork and beef. bubbling with chilli, ajvar and sour cream. Served with garlic bread to soak it up!
Chef´s Comm(unityyy!) Garden (Vegan, L, G) 19€
Cauliflower fritters with Texas Pete hot sauce, cucumber and carrot with a blue cheese dip, socca bread and pumpkin hummus, beetroot-broad bean falafel, grilled pineapple, roasted butternut squash and pumpkin seeds
Kebarbapapa (vegan, L) 18€
Seitan kebab in pita bread with sweet potato fries, marinated red cabbage, vegan chipotle-chilli, tomato-chilli sauce and cool mint yoghurt.
Ivan Drago Hangover Knockout (L) 19€
Pork cheek made in two ways, alder-smoked cheese, smoked perch, chorizo duo, patatas ajvar- bravas, gherkins and honey, marinated cherry tomato and mushrooms, sourdough rye bread and butter
Chicken goat cheese ravioli (L) 19€
It´s veggie without the chicken 15€ Herb- heaped ravishing ravioli with goat cheese cream and succulent chicken breast. Kumma’s famous ajvar as a spicy side-kick, and a scrumptious rocket, red onion and balsamico crunch.
Kumm Arigato (G, L) 20€
Japanese style crispy salmon with zucchini fritters, parsnip chips and mint-basil cucumber. Grilled persimon, ginger and rosemary dressed with wasabi, tzatziki, soy mayo and vinaigrette sprouts
Poski (i.e. ‘cheek’ in Finnish) (G, L, Inc. Nuts) 21€
This slowly braised pork cheek pulls the pin out of a hand grenade of tastiness flanked by red wine-sage potato. Shrapnel of bacon jam and beetroot purée assail from all sides, while jalapeños shout yippikayee and grilled pineapple turns that frown upside down
Unicorn love (Vegan, L) 6,50€
– A harmonious cavort of vegan meringue cookies and lemon mousse with fresh blueberries and raspberries.
Tinder Bells & Lebrechauns (Vegan, L) 6,50€
– A grand alliance and a super like of a Oreo cookie and minty white chocolate foam.
Baileys foam and strawberries (G) 6,50€ (Vegan option available)
– The headline says it all. Yummyy..